Tuesday, October 10, 2017

It's been a busy year, how is it already October?!

I cannot believe it is already nearly mid-October! It's been far to long since I posted anything here.

Work has kept me extra busy (and landed me in ER several times at the start of the year), so it's hard for me to believe it's been nearly a year since I've posted!  I may have to find some things to backfill the blog a bit (ok, so it's cheating, but it may be needed).

I did perfect a lemon brownie recipe that I will post a bit later...and maybe back date to July. I'll be playing with it a bit more to test out a few flavor combinations I think might be a hit.

In the meantime, I will be a book signing event on October 28th at the Barnes & Noble in Muskegon, MI, along with several other really interesting authors from a broad range of genres. If you happen to be in the area and stop in, come visit me. I will have cookies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, but please be civil. No need for trolls, flaming, profanity, or nasty comments. If you feel the need to do any of those, please move on.