Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm so excited!

I got a really nice feedback from one of the buyers of my smaller tote bags, the ones sized for tablets, and I sold the Vintage Singer Sewing machine from my Etsy site. Yay!

I'm most excited about the machine. Happy that it's finding a new home, and happy that I'll have a smidge more room in my craft room. I still have over a dozen vintage machines in various phases of my checking them over before determining if they're usable or decorative.

And to top that off, I've apparently landed a new joh (just waiting on the formal offer letter) working with a few friends and on a part of technology that I really enjoy. Great day all around.

For those that pay attention to this blog, you can use the discount code of PYRBLOG to receive 20% off any item on my Etsy shop, just because I'm in a great mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, but please be civil. No need for trolls, flaming, profanity, or nasty comments. If you feel the need to do any of those, please move on.