Thursday, September 29, 2011

Big score!

I bid on this strictly for the cabinet.  It fits well with all of my inherited furniture from my grandparent's house and it's so my style.  A winning bid of $6 brought this little beauty home to me.  It was advertised as being dirty and non-functioning with no attachments.  Here's what I found when I opened this baby up.





Hmm...wonder what I might find in those drawers?  Okay, so it's a smidge dusty and is missing a curved piece (it should be balanced on each side of the drawers).  I opened the drawers and looked inside the cabinet to find these...












Score!  All original attachments, including the quilting guide, screwdriver, Greist buttonholer, and STEEL! needles.  Not bad at all for $6.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, but please be civil. No need for trolls, flaming, profanity, or nasty comments. If you feel the need to do any of those, please move on.