Saturday, September 24, 2011

Singer used to have a nice PDF list of serial numbers to model numbers.  It's disappeared from their site.  I asked them about it and received this back:

You can research serial numbers via our website.

Go to www.singerco.com. To the right of the SINGER 160th Anniversary emblem, click on “See More”, then go to “Learn About Your Vintage Sewing Machine”, and complete the data in each box.  This will give you a Certificate with the year your machine was manufactured.
It's kind of nice because you get this pretty certificate back, but I found the list much more useful.  I wish I had downloaded all of the PDFs they had available when I thought of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, but please be civil. No need for trolls, flaming, profanity, or nasty comments. If you feel the need to do any of those, please move on.