Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fun "Naughty" Christmas Boys Fabric

I just "had" to have this fabric.  It's way to fun, and I know my BFF will get a HUGE kick out of it as a tote bag.  And since I will make it reversible he can keep this cutie pies with him all year round.






I also added several Christmas items to my Etsy site.  Drop on by there to see what are strictly one-of-a-kinds and which ones can be custom ordered.

Next week at some point I'll be posted again on tips for refurb'ing those vintage machines I love so much.  I do have one tip for you: Do Not leave your sewing machine oil where a it can be tipped over.  I've lost most of mine unexpectedly, even though it was in a sealed bottle and in a closed ziplock baggie.  It got tipped over and it leaked.  Not a happy find.

Oh, I did win 2 more vintage machines.  Pictures will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions, but please be civil. No need for trolls, flaming, profanity, or nasty comments. If you feel the need to do any of those, please move on.